Who we are The Sullivan Baptist Church Senior Adult Ministry a.k.a "Sullivan Seniors" is open to anyone 50 and above. This is a large group in our church and is active in many ways ministering to our community and with in our church. We have two scheduled fellowships each month. Our Fellowship Breakfast @ 9:00am occurs on the second Wednesday of each month. We move the location each month so call the church or check the bulletin and church newsletter to find out where we will be meeting. Our Fellowship Supper occurs every forth Thursday at 6:00pm in the Fellowship Hall. Coffee and Cards meets on the first Tuesday of each month in the Fellowship Hall. This is an outreach ministry where we send cards to new church members, visitors, shut-ins, etc to encourage them in the Lord. We have more ministry opportunities that will be coming soon. Here's a list of the upcoming activites for our Sullivan Seniors.
- 1st Tuesday of each month 10AM – Coffee and Cards outreach ministry
- Each Tuesday 10AM– Senior Adult Visitation
- 2nd Wednesday 9AM– Fellowship Breakfast (Location to be announced)
- For October we are meeting on Thursday Oct. 14 and going to Erwin to eat at Maple Grove Restaurant then going to the produce stands in Chucky TN
- 4th Thursday 6PM– Fellowship Supper (Location To Be Announced)
- Due to David Jeremiah Conference there is no Fellowship Supper in October