This nation is in trouble and so is the rest of the world, so how should a child of God communicate with Him in these last days ? This prayer list is here to help guide you through some thoughts in addition to what you are already praying today. Hope you find this encouraging!
As Abraham did in Genesis 17:3 when the covenant was being explained, he was on his face before God, so this is where you should start.
- Confess that our nation has turned from Him and to have mercy on us
“If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land.” 2 Chronicles 7:14
- Ask Him, “What do You want to do THROUGH ME as a remnant of the church?” — Be VERY sensitive and very SINCERE to this request.
“I am the vine, you are the branches. He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing.” John 15:5
- Pray that your hands will be full of His mission and help you be obedient about what comes next
- Pray that He will move in a way that signals He has intervened and made a decision instead of more man-made decisions
- Then… stop praying with your words…. and gently ask the Holy Spirit to intervene and pray on your behalf what needs to be prayed. He knows the mind of the Father and will pray according to His will.
“Likewise the Spirit also helps in our weaknesses. For we do not know what we should pray for as we ought, but the Spirit Himself makes intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. Now He who searches the hearts knows what the mind of the Spirit is, because He makes intercession for the saints according to the will of God. ” Romans 8:26-27
The Lord Jesus Himself is coming soon! He’s the one who ultimately interceded for all of us with His shed blood at calvary. The penalty of sin was paid and the debt has been removed forever. When He comes again for His bride, will He find you praying to His Father who is greater than all in this manner ?
“My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of My Father’s hand. ” John 10:29